Security Supervisor Required to join a Security Services provider with big ambitions – Published: 22/03/2019
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Clear Watch Security has an fantastic opportunity for a Security Supervisor to work alongside our existing team in Greater Manchester.
We are currently looking to employ a Security Supervisor who will report directly to the Operations Director.
You will have responsibility of running the night security team.
As a security supervisor you will be expected to assist the management team in ensuring our sites are operating effectively and to the highest standards by overlooking all security officers on their respective sites.
Your role will include providing excellent customer service and monitoring staff to ensure they are upholding company expectations. In the absence of management, you will carry out certain duties which include staff assessments, Holiday / sick & Absence cover, site rosters, incident reporting, key audits and ad hoc tasks that may arise.
Previous supervisory experience is required
Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent) is required.
You must be enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated with a sense of humour.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous security industry experience with relevant experience. (1-year supervisory experience)
- Able to demonstrate previous 5 years working history
- Hold a clean driving licence with access to own transport (preferred)
- IT Literate skills (particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Confident in using telephone, radio and IT equipment.
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Report writing
- Driving license
- SIA licence
- Uniform provided
- 24 – hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual pay increase upon performance review
- Pension scheme
If you wish to apply for this exciting role please fill in the form below.
Position close date 20/04/2019