The duties will also involve:
- Client Management so your visitors feel welcome
- Trained staff that will act as a point of contact for everyone in the buidling
- Personnel who have gone through conflict management and First aid training
- Booking clients in and out of the building
- Carrying out internal patrols, identifying fire hazards or leaks etc…
The front of house officer also keeps the reception area manned. Here they direct customers to the correct parts of the building, accept and organise post and carry out any specific tasks the client requests.
Our front of house officers are trained to provide great customer service with clear communication skills. They are also dressed in smart suits to portray a corporate look and deal with all customers in a courteous and professional manner.
The officers have also gone through conflict management training which equips them with the relevant qualities to keep your premises safe and secure.