Security is becoming a core activity in today’s environment, yet it is still regarded as a cost of doing business which affects the bottom line. New legislation is increasing pressure on owners and senior management to shoulder more and more blame should something serious happen in the workplace.
You are responsible for the safety of all your employees and premises whilst at the same time fulfilling your own role.
We know that you can’t be in all places at all times. Our security officers are on hand to receive that parcel at reception on your behalf or guide a visitor to the correct office. We provide staff who will control all access to your premises, so at any given time you know you are free to carry on with your own duties whilst your building is secure.
Corporate Security Officers:
- Meet & Greet guests and staff
- Uniformed in corporate suits
- Trained in all aspects of customer service
- Possess SIA Security licenses
- Are trained in Conflict Management
- Maintain access control systems to your premises
- Book visitors in and out of the premises
- Act as a point of contact
- Maintain a secure and safe environment
- Assist your staff with internal duties
- Create a safe working zone for you and your team