Security Supervisor Required to join a Security Services provider with big ambitions – Published: 13/12/2019
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Job Title: Security Officer
Salary: £8.70 per hour
A home is a fundamental human need. Here at Clear Watch Security we work with charities and organisations who provide a safe environment for homeless individuals.
We provide Security in these environments to help staff carry out their duties with confidence.
We are proud to work alongside these organisations, which is why we are looking for hard working security officers who can join our growing team.
We are offering 30 hours per week based in the Oldham area. This vacancy is Night Shifts and they will vary. The vacancy is based in a challenging environment and you will need a high level of resilience and a strong security presence.
Person specification: You will need:
- A valid SIA Licence
- A full five-year employment history
- Industry experience and background
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Be enthusiastic
- A team player, but also work on own initiative
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with client needs
- Conducting patrols to ensure the site is secure
- Dealing with site staff and homeless individuals
- Assisting any conflict resolution
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting
- First Aid & Fire Marshal qualifications are desirable
- Driving license
- SIA licence
If you wish to apply for this exciting role please fill in the form below.
Position close date 10/01/2020