Lock & Unlock Service
What is a Locking and Unlocking Service?
Are you the first to arrive or the last person to leave your workplace? Unless you organisation operates 24 hours a day, you will need to appoint somebody to take care of locking and unlocking your premises.
This brings the issue of distributing keys to all your staff . Keys then need to be logged and the key list needs to be maintained. All this is fine until an incident happens.
Emergencies and incidents put a strain on your employees morale. Employees should not be expected to carry out security related tasks unless the adequate training has been provided.
By asking an employee to attend an alarm call out, or lock a building along at night you are opening yourself and your organisation to risk. You can eliminated the risk by arranging a qualified company to handle the locking & unlocking of your premises.
Benefits of Lock & Unlock Service
- Your staff can finish work at their usual times
- Your premises will be fully locked down over night once late workers and cleaners have left
- Your premises will be opened and ready for you before everyone arrives
- We check for unsecure windows, doors, fire exits as well as any signs of leaks and hazards
- This service provides a visual deterrent for any potential intruders and vandals