Keyholding & Alarm Response
By designating a keyholder from within your company they need to be trained on how to operate the alarms, how to contact emergency services should they be required and at worse how to deal with conflict if there is an intruder on your premises.
All this inconvenience can be avoided by outsourcing your Key Holding duties to a Security Provider.
- No alarms are missed
- Alarm call outs are carried out by Professionally Trained Staff who have gone through a 10 year Screen and vetting procedure
- Fully uniformed staff act as a visual deterrent covered by our insurance
- All Keys are held in a secure location
- Keys are clearly marked with a set of assignment instructions and only released following an alarm activation request
- Staff are trained to assist the police and emergency services and remain on site until your premises is fully secured
How We Respond:
- We receive your Alarm notification via our control room, A response time is provided
- A Security Response officer is designated the call out
- Your alarm codes and keys are released by a Security controller
- Our Response team attend your site and deal with the activation
- Your site is fully secured and a Security report is emailed to you