We understand not all clients have a requirement for round the clock security cover. Your premises still need to be secured against potential harm.
There is no guarantee what will be awaiting when you arrive at your premises. It may well be a false alarm or you could be faced with intruders.
If you designate a key holder from within your company they need to be trained on how to operate the alarms, how to contact emergency services should they be required and at worse how to deal with conflict if there is somebody on site.
All this inconvenience can be avoided by outsourcing your Key Holding duties.
- We respond to activations around the clock
- All Alarm call outs are carried out by Professionally Trained Staff
- All staff have gone through a 10 year Screen and vetting procedure
- Fully uniformed staff act as a visual deterrent
- Insured Staff to cover all eventualities
- Your Keys are held in a secure environment
- Your keys are clearly marked with a set of assignment instructions
- Keys are only released following an alarm activation request
- Staff are trained to assist the police and emergency services
- We remain on site until your premises is fully secured
- Located accurately using GPS technology
- Attended by trained & licensed security staff
- Provided with a dedicated pool of standby officers ready to respond
- Given an average response time of 25 minutes