24 Hour Support
Our controllers will liaise with your Alarm Monitoring centre and take the initial call. All details will be logged and a Response Officer will be dispatched to your business premises to deal with the activation.
You will be notified of any emergency immediately. If there is no problems to report then a report will be compiled for you the following day.
Our controllers will also liaise with emergency services should they be required to attend site. We will make note of crime references numbers and any other important information which you will need.
Lone Worker Protection
There are times where our officers will be active in a lone working environment. To support our staff we provide each site with an Activated device that will communicate back to our control room. This enables us to remain in constant contact with our staff to keep a check on their welfare.
We also have the capabilities to remotely monitor our staff to make sure they are safe.
Out of hours support is provided to our staff and clients by our highly trained controllers, ensuring all sites are correctly manned throughout the requested periods.
Our controllers are just one call away when an incident arises. Our Controllers are on hand to assist with your requirements.
- Logging all incidents and managing them through to completion
- Ensure Managers are informed of shortfalls on their particular sites
- Monitor Active Guard to ensure all information is accurate
- Handling incoming telephone calls in a professional manner
- Ensuring all accidents are reported and logged in a timely and correct manner