Job Type: Part Time
Job Title: Lead Generator
Salary: £8.00 per hour
A Fantastic Job Opportunity
Clear Watch Security has an fantastic opportunity for a Lead Generator to work from our head office in Oldham. The successful applicant will join our team in a customer service role, on a part time permanent basis.
You will work closely with the sales and management to achieve objectives on a consistent month-to-month basis.
Your role will include:
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Lead Generation
- Record details of customer conversations and emails
- Email / Mail Marketing
- To enhance our prospect database and to follow up all leads.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Confident telephone manner Willing to learn
- Knowledge of IT systems and Software such as Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment
- Driven to develop and progress with the company
What’s on offer?
- This is a part time position of 10 hour per week (With scope to grow)
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays Pay
- Bonus Scheme (To be discussed at interview stage)
If you wish to apply for this exciting role please fill in the form below.
Position close date 31/03/2017
Behind the reception desk at Premier Suites stand several security receptionists. This is in addition to the usual reception duties, their task is to monitor the premises and provide a security presence.
This role ensures that Premier Suites are covered with dual role staff.
On Shudehill, Manchester Premier Suites provide long and short stay apartments.
These self-serviced apartments cater for the Corporate and hospitality sectors. Based in the heart of Manchester city they provide a fantastic value for all guests. As well as cosy rooms, WIFI and other essential services Premier Suites make sure that the environment is as safe as it can possibly be.
This has been tasked to Clear Watch Security. We provide uniformed security receptionists to man the building’s reception desks. This gives Premier Suites a combined security receptionist and guard solution.
The security receptionists maintain a calm and serene atmosphere throughout the building. Their focus is to make sure all fire exits are free from obstruction. They keep an eye on access control and know who is in the building at any given time.
Our security receptionists are first aid trained ensuring if any incident occurs on the premises they can take care of it. In addition, they provide a meet and greet service and perform general tasks such as replacing lost keys and checking luggage in and out of the apartments.
Once the reception closes Clear Watch Security’ security guards replace the receptionists, observing all security related matters during out of hours. CCTV monitoring has been installed throughout the building and is monitored by our security staff. The security guards are in constant contact with our Control Room ensuring that their welfare is being taken care of.
Real time patrolling software has also been activated on the premises which shows a live map of the movements of all security staff around the apartments.
This service is complimented by our out of hours’ Mobile patrols and an Emergency Response service.
If you would like to know more about our services visit us here Clear Watch Security Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Relief Officer
Salary: Starting from £7.20 per hour
- Relief Security officer to provide cover
- Based in Greater Manchester & Surrounding Areas
- SIA License Essential
- Own Transport Necessary
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff & the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- MS Office Skills – email, word, and excel.
- Own Transport required – due to shift start / finish times and locations (if not local)
Clear Watch Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- Full company uniform
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Mileage scheme to help towards work expenses.
If you wish to apply for this exciting role
Position close date 28/02/2017 PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV